Minimalist Spacious Room Design with Loft Furniture

Minimalist Spacious Room Design with Loft Furniture
This is the loft furniture for minimalist spacious room, suitable for apartment or prefab home design. Designed by Hogarth Architects, this furniture set provided all house function include bed, kitchen and cabinet.
Minimalist Spacious Room Design with Loft Furniture
See this staircase, a stair to connect the bedroom (upper) and kitchen (lower).
Minimalist Spacious Room Design with Loft Furniture

Minimalist Spacious Room Design with Loft Furniture
The bedroom and the cabinet
Minimalist Spacious Room Design with Loft Furniture
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

admin said...

it looks so elegant design...awesome...

L said...

This is interesting. I'm not sure if I think it's too much or if I really like it. Maybe it's one of those things I need to see in person. I enjoy really nice wood doors, wood paneling, etc. So if all of this looks as wonderful in person as it does in the picture, then I'm sold!

Jason Skelton said...

This looks outstanding!! The designs was there and the styles of what you and posted was really awesome!! All of them are wood made..Sounds new but it seems so true.. Well as part of this, I would like you to discover the kitchen cabinets design in south shore ma..They are also providing some wooden made furniture..I am sure that you will also love those.